All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Glass Wrap, LLC or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Glass Wrap, LLC and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Glass Wrap, LLC or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Glass Wrap, LLC or its licensors.
Glass Wrap, LLC hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Glass Wrap, LLC’s prior written consent.
Glass Wrap, LLC prohibits the posting of any content that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Glass Wrap, LLC at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
1. identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
2. identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
3. your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available;
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
5. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. Glass Wrap, LLC will remove any posted content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). Glass Wrap, LLC’s contact for submission of notices under this Section 4 is: Point of contact, phone: 850-320-8468, mail: 698 E Heinberg St., Suite 108, Pensacola, FL 32502. Legal counsel for Glass Wrap, LLC is on file and will be provided if such circumstances warrant release of business transactions, records, financial matters upon a court subpoena identified by our legal department.
The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that Glasswrap.com is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Glass Wrap, LLC and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Glass Wrap, LLC shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any content published on the site, or provided by third parties.
Neither Glass Wrap, LLC nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability. Glass Wrap, LLC is in the business of web development, domain names and other services wherein, digital purchases may be made, therefore it is up to the consumer to use due diligence in all areas including but not limited to SEO search engine optimization and any and all services performed.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Pensacola, Florida, United States Federal laws. If there is a dispute and or court action, the jurisdiction of standing is Pensacola, Florida, specifically within 50 miles of zip code: 32502, without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Florida. Jurisdiction is not bound by a separate contract for purchases from this web property, exclusively owned and operated by Webdexi.com and it’s owners, managers, leaders, employee’s, agents, assignee’s, or otherwise.