We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Glass Wrap, LLC keeps track of non-personal identifiable information such as the IP address of the user’s computer, time of access, browser type and files downloaded to gather usage statistics for its web site. IP addresses are not associated with other information about a user, but only indicate general visitor navigation patterns. Webdexi.com website has embedded tags that allow some third party entities such as Quantcast and Google Analytics to collect non-personally identifiable usage statistics. Webdexi.com does not collect personal information through our website other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis or open source clause. Images are not collected and will not be used for any purpose. You must be 18 years of age to make any contractual purchases of this web property without the expressed or implied permission from Webdexi.com owners/operators, representatives and or agents, thereof.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non¬-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on
Glass Wrap, LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience
● We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
● We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service
● Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions
● We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
● To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
● The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content
and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. This also, includes anyone under the age of 18 years, even if they have been emancipated, Glass Wrap, LLC has the exclusive rights to refuse anyone service. Glass Wrap, LLC understands Google along with all other web browsers must adhere to any and all laws, of any and all States with the United States and abroad when anyone under the age of 18 years old is involved. Glass Wrap, LLC is law compliant.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.